Friday, February 18, 2011

Best.Tights.Ever.


These Levante hold-ups are the best tights I have ever worn. They don’t rip, they never slide down and they are comfy all day. And I really mean never slide down. I rode around all evening after a day at work on a bike and I had no issues with them. Plus I’m 5’10” and they are actually long enough. I can’t recommend them enough. I wish I had found them in the beginning of the winter. If in doubt on the sizing, size up. They are European sizes and run small. Plus although they are super comfortable they don’t have a lot of extra stretch.

1 comment:

  1. these sound dreamy but I'm partial to good old DKNY- they catch on my chain etc all the time and never tear. The pairs I own I have had for maybe 5 years, and one pair JUST got a hole in the toe, more from my gross toenails than anything else.

    ReplyDelete