Sunday, February 20, 2011

New Backpack for Spring


As spring approaches here in DC – it’s going to be in the 60s again tomorrow – I’m starting to feel the need for new accessories. The giant leather bag I bought in November is no longer appealing. I need a cute bag that I can use to ride my bike to work, but I don’t have to be embarrassed lugging it through the building.  I thought it was a good time to do a search for a new canvas backpack. I’ve listed my favorites clockwise from top left above: Kelty Vintage Cycle Hiker $59.95, Makr Farm Ruck Sack $160, Baggu Backpack $28 (thanks for the heads up Miss K), Archival Clothing Rucksack $240, Engineered Garments Duffle Backpack $175, and the Duluth Pack Scout Backpack $85.  I’m leaning towards the Kelty Vintage in Olive or the Duluth Scout Pack in Black. Which is your favorite? Update: the Kelty bag is cordura not canvas, but it is still awesome.

1 comment:

  1. What does it say about "Miss K" that she recommended a bag that costs a measly 20 smackers? You have excellent punctuation.

    ReplyDelete